This award will be granted to the VSA that has the most outstanding contemporary dance during the 2016-2017 academic year. A contemporary dance is defined as one that is more modern and not necessarily rooted in Vietnamese tradition/culture.
- Read the 2017 Rules & Guidelines
- Nominees must be from one of the ten affiliate organizations within UVSA Gulf Coast
- Nominees must be performed by a single organization and not in partnership with another
- Nominations can only be for performances from your own organization (i.e. Only VSOUL can nominate VSOUL for this award)
- You may nominate solo or group performances
- You may nominate up to three (3) performances for this award
- You must provide a working video link to the performance(s) for the nomination(s) to be accepted
- You are required to include a list of all contributing members to the performance, which includes choreographers, dancers, etc. You must provide their first and last names, what school they attend during the time of the production, and their respective roles for the production. Your nomination(s) will not be disqualified for including members who are not from your school or organization.