This award will be granted to the VSA with the most outstanding social event during the 2016-2017 academic year. A social event is defined as one that which does not focus on CPP/Philanthropy, culture, or leadership. A social event is an informal, relaxed gathering meant to have fun and/or bond members.
- Read the 2017 Rules & Guidelines
- Nominees must be from one of the ten affiliate organizations within UVSA Gulf Coast
- Nominees must be organized by a single organization and not in partnership with another
- Nominations can only be for events from your own organization (i.e. only USM VSA can nominate USM VSA events)
- You may nominate up to three (3) events for this award