Does your VSA have an event but you need some help funding it? Well, great news! The Union of North American Vietnamese Student Associations (UNAVSA) has collaborated with its Council of Regional Representatives (CORR) to give you all an opportunity to receive generous funding for your events.
The UNAVSA Grant occurs twice a year, once per semester. UNAVSA is currently accepting applications for its Winter Grant, from now until November 15, at 11:59 PM EST. Grant recipients will be able to receive up to $500 in funding per event or project, depending on grading the project receives from the CORR votes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You will be allowed to request up to $500.00 USD per event/project
- Up to twi applications per region may be awarded the grant, per application period
- Must be an affiliated VSA/UVSA/IVSA to UNAVSA
- The event must be within 6 months of grant fund distribution
- Events must incorporate at least one of UNAVSA’s four pillars: Philanthropy, Culture, Leadership Development, Education
- Collaboration between UNAVSA and the regional organization
- Market materials (flyers, programs, Facebook event, video promotions, etc.)
- Publication article/highlight for the UNAVSA newsletter
- Brief report on event/project with receipts and documentation
For more rules on the UNAVSA Grant, click here.
To view the grading rubric, click here.
Apply for the UNAVSA Winter Grant here.